What's new

Nespresso - Thoughts

I know it’s a traditional way of preparing (Cuban), but I just can’t imagine ruining my coffee with sugar. Or any other drink for that matter.

And yes, I’ve tried it.

Just reordered a few sleeves of Colonna coffee for the nespresso. They claim a light roast and the few I’ve had are very fruit forward compared to the Nespresso line, after they have cooled a bit. I do whish they offered sales but haven’t seen one yet.

Last edited:
I love the milk frothers that Nespresso makes. I have the 1st gen model Aeroccino that I have used for many years and it’s still working. I also have the newer versions in regular and extra large size. At work I used another brand that lasted less than a year of daily use. When I went to 7 eleven recently I saw that they have a super automatic (Swiss made) and used it to make an excellent cup. My wife and I decided that we need one at home. Now I’m very much enjoying a Philips 3200 that grinds the beans on its own and dispenses a nice shot of creamy expresso. It may not taste as good as my Brevelle but it’s very close and so much more convenient by pressing a button and having most of the work done for you such as measuring, grinding, tamping, and cleaning.

Top Bottom