What's new

Mickey Mouse Watch

My Dad had this Mickey Mouse watch--never wore it. It became mine when he passed away. Its a barrel tank style Seiko apparently honoring Mickey's 60th Anniversary but the watch simlpy is labelled as Seiko Quartz.

The spirits motivated me the other day to get a new band for it and a new battery--runs like a champ--looks brand new. Its very thin and aside from the whinmy of a Mickey face it looks very formal. I guess Seiko no longer makes Mickey Watches and these are now hard to find--even onthe internet where they sell for $250 to $300. Now, I am infatuated with the Seiko disney watches. They really I think had a level of refinement that the currently produced ones by Lorus (I think they make them and are a one of Seiko's most entry-level lines with a price point less than Pulsar).

Anyone else like Disney wristwatches.

Not to long ago and they had a series of Seiko and Citizen watches available at Disney. There were not to many of them but they are still made. I am sure not in the style that you have. More notably the two that I was looking at (but did not purchase) were a Seiko Kinetic and a Citizen Eco-Drive. When buying watches now I only buy ones that do not take batteries.

I don't know anything about the Disney ones, but I have a Seiko Orange Monster, I'm quite fond of. I hope you enjoy and cherish your watch. Cheers!

Top Bottom