What's new

l'occitane brush : $3---Maximum

I tried the L'OCCITANE shaving brush, for $ 30 . In my Modest opinion-- it should NOT cost more than $3 : completely worthless !

Not the turnback, just a regular travel brush, syntetic : my $8 Omega-- is WAY Way Better ! When put together- the parts do not stay in place, kind of shaky, bristles-
- without any flare, rigid and UNpleasant, does Not , even-- make any leather--- a Worthless piece of Junk $30 !!--- Better save your money !

My opinion == 1 other opinion, on Amazon .

Is this the turnback style synthetic?

I was not impressed with just a view. Did you try it out?

I believe that is the only one they sell, and it does look like a piece of junk, although I thought it was only $10.

Either way, it does not diminish the greatness of their CADE SS and ASL.

Last time I went into one of their stores to buy shaving soap (on sale at $ 10) I talked to one of their employees about the brush. She basically admitted that the performance was not very good and they had received quite a few returns from customers. She added that, in its current incarnation, she did not envision the brush staying on the shelves for too long, unless the main selling point became the fact that the brush contained no animal hair.

Last time I went into one of their stores to buy shaving soap (on sale at $ 10) I talked to one of their employees about the brush. She basically admitted that the performance was not very good and they had received quite a few returns from customers. She added that, in its current incarnation, she did not envision the brush staying on the shelves for too long, unless the main selling point became the fact that the brush contained no animal hair.

I walked in today, looked at the soap/brush/cream smelled the Cade AS and walked right back out.

:lol:

I walked in today, looked at the soap/brush/cream smelled the Cade AS and walked right back out.

:lol:

Your loss. Except for the brush and the SC, which are worthless, it is the general consensus that L'Occitane's shaving products are among the finest available at any price, especially the SS and the AS splash.

Your loss. Except for the brush and the SC, which are worthless, it is the general consensus that L'Occitane's shaving products are among the finest available at any price, especially the SS and the AS splash.

Seriously?

It smells worse than some herbal root tea gone a muck...

I find the CADE a very good soap...easily comparable to PdP with a lighter scent.

For $10 it seemed a bargain compared to PdP too.

I will definitely pick up another puck.

I have the travel brush and agree, it's horrible. Of course I only spent $10 on it, so I don't feel so bad. I wish they had the L'Occitan scent as a soap. I love the Cade soap, but like the L'Occitan scent better.

the soap is great - but when I was on there buying the eav des bavx cologne (which is fantastic) i smelled the cade stuff and didnt like it either.

the soap is great - but when I was on there buying the eav des bavx cologne (which is fantastic) i smelled the cade stuff and didnt like it either.

I totally agree on the Eau des BAUX EdT, it's GREAT! Vanilla and black pepper . . . .

Did you not like the CADE ASB or the ASL? They smell different to me. I could understand not liking the ASB, which can be a little "herbal", but, to me, the ASL (splash) is just so wonderful I can't imagine anyone having such a negative reaction to it.

Horses for courses, I guess.

:001_smile

Top Bottom