What's new

Local Leather Craftsman Making Some Nice Gear

4B5B1116-1B73-4FF8-9065-B8C6174F02F1.jpeg
6F0AE780-A0F5-435B-B63D-CBA35C15F105.jpeg
44F8678E-EB7A-410E-99C7-2C3BB1D6B4EF.jpeg
96BE0BCF-2D9A-476C-B4D9-AB5C0893E37C.jpeg
As many know, I am a stalwart proponent of leather holsters, gunbelts, and other such stuff. And I am most picky about what I use. Sam Andrews (Andrews Leather-St. Augustine, FL) remains at the top of the list when it comes to best fit, workmanship, materials, and looks. And he has some stiff competition...I also use or have used in the past, leather from Kramer, Milt Sparks, Alessi, Ritchie Bros., Mitch Rosen, Wright Leather Works, High Noon, C. Rusty Sherrick.....and many of the “production” manufacturers (which I no longer utilize under any circumstances) like Bianchi, Galco, Safariland, DeSantis, and probably more than a few I cannot remember. So that being said, I am always interested when a new guy shows up in the arena, especially when they are local.
Ryan Grizzle is a very small operation up in the North Georgia hills (Dahlonega); he is putting out some first rate gear at a most reasonable price. Very affable guy and is good with one-off custom work too. If you are looking for leather gear, he is worth investigating. Oh...13-14 week wait! Worth it though....
Top to bottom:
Georgia Snap2 OWBs for Colt Cobra (cowhide) and Ruger SR1911 (horsehide)
-GS2 for 1911
-GS2 for Cobra
-Custom knife sheath for Buck 110

Rgrizzleleather.com

Exceptionally good boning. Snug enough for proper retention yet does not require a ton of effort to get the weapon out.

Top Bottom