What's new

Kentuckiana Meetup!

Sweeeeet. Yeah, absolutely. My idea is show-and-tell/hot wings/ ghetto swap meet. Bring what you want to show off and anything you'd be willing to trade. At least, that's what I'll be doing. A dopp kit is pretty inconspicuous until we get to the table and then start taking out all of our goodies like children with so many G.I. Joe figurines.

I am not sure I can make it now. SWMBO saw it on the calendar is giving me a hard time, and unfortunately, I AM scared of her. I will work on it and let you know if I can make it, but as of now, I am out. Sorry. I am sure you will all have a great time.

No prob. She better batton down the hatches and take a deep breath..... as long as this ends up with no one getting arrested, there's going to be another in January.

Y'all have fun.

Our meetups in DFW are a blast as we talk shop while passing and sniffing various soaps. The looks on nearby diners' faces are priceless.

Sweeeeet. Yeah, absolutely. My idea is show-and-tell/hot wings/ ghetto swap meet. Bring what you want to show off and anything you'd be willing to trade. At least, that's what I'll be doing. A dopp kit is pretty inconspicuous until we get to the table and then start taking out all of our goodies like children with so many G.I. Joe figurines.

Hope you all had a great time. I plan on putting my foot down (softly), and will hopefully be allowed to go to the next get together.:drool:

We had a ball. Smelled AS's showed off razors, swapped a few things, couldn't have gone better. Well maybe it could, but that is a different story. Thanks Brandon for getting this going. Hope to see all of you again soon.

Walter

Top Bottom