What's new

Kentuckiana February Meetup Thread

Hmmmmm.....Let me see.......Sandalwood, Rose, and Old Spice. I have 5 or 6 razors that I'm bringing to swap. Once again, nothing fancy. Just some oldies in working order. The OCMM is really nice, though. I have another one I can use if I ever get mad at my face. Lol.

I've got some injector razors that I am going to bring as we'll as one tech to throw in the bowl. I still have not gotten myself any injector blades yet so have not tried one either. If anyone has an extra pack of blades, I would like to buy them.

I PMed Clk to let him know what's going on. I know he lives close to me and not too far from the meet. We'll see.

I almost forgot. Does anyone have one of those injector razors that the blades load in the handle? I think Personna made them?

Anyway I have some NOS blades for one of those and have no razor for them.

I also looked through my NOS for the proprietary blades you mentioned Millerman but only have the injectors mentioned above and the Wade & Butcher DE. I will bring the box of NOS blades if I have enough room in my pack.

Okay, well the meetup is just a couple of days away and I'm still waiting on a package to come in the mail so I can get started on my little "project." Hopefully it will get here soon.

Just a bump as the mtg is coming Sunday. But if I don't get a package in the mail tomorrow, my secret plan might come to a screeching halt. :scared:

Justen and I just got finished with a little project of our own. Sounds like we should have a good time. I'll see if I can find some injector blades for Chris.

I am pretty sure that I am going to make it, but this is my 6th straight 12hr work day with two more to go. That said, still looking forward to the meetup.

Another great meet. What could be better than a few adult beverages and shave talk. Can't wait till next month.

And I'll echo the comments of Whavens and eborraga. Thanks very much to Ton Eighty for getting these together, this is the end to my weekend that I needed. Great to see all of you guys.

Agreed! And, not a problem Cub. I look forward to these things more than just about anything else I've got going.

I had a great time and apologize for coming straight from work. I will bring some gear for everyone the next meetup. Thank you Ton, I plan to use it this weekend.

No worries, Hillbilly! It's all about good company, conversation and food for me! The exchanges are of course, an added bonus.

Top Bottom