What's new

Is Razorock Aftershave wax dead?

Hi all,

I was a loyal and avid user of Razorock Aftershave wax - as it had the right consistency and was totally non-greasy yet moisturised the skin perfectly.

However I have found that most websites have sold out and in any case don't ship to UK. Any updates on when will it be available again (and mostly importantly when in UK)?

Any viable alternatives to Razorock aftershave wax?

Many thanks!

I’d also suggest looking at Sampson’s All Natural Aftershave Balm, which has a wax-like consistency.

Resurrecting this thread because I am about to pull the trigger on some of this, and wanted to know if someone could give me a steer on what the Signature scent is like? I'm definitely grabbing the Lime, just curious if it is worth picking up another at the same time.

Thanks!

waxes.png

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Resurrecting this thread because I am about to pull the trigger on some of this, and wanted to know if someone could give me a steer on what the Signature scent is like? I'm definitely grabbing the Lime, just curious if it is worth picking up another at the same time.

Thanks!

View attachment 1827250
if the scents haven't changed since last I used them, they both smell amazing and are both well worth having

Signature is XXX (AdP) or it was when I last used it.

888 is medicine Eucalyptus.

King Louis is straight up Lavender.

Lime is straight up Lime.

The best AS on the market. I've been using them for years. I use them regularly in cold Canadian winters.

I don't use Signature as my wife is not a fan. The other three are all onee I have on hand. I 3017 them, one at a time.

OK, I don't understand how this stuff is so under the radar. It is awesome. Great format for travel (or for home, obviously), fantastic face feel. The scents are really nice, and quite delicate insofar as they are not particularly strong or long lasting. Really impressed.

Thanks @CzechCzar and @brucered for the recommendations: I owe you both a beer! :D

OK, I don't understand how this stuff is so under the radar. It is awesome. Great format for travel (or for home, obviously), fantastic face feel. The scents are really nice, and quite delicate insofar as they are not particularly strong or long lasting. Really impressed.

Thanks @CzechCzar and @brucered for the recommendations: I owe you both a beer! :D
I don't know why either. I think it's partly due to the application method.

It's about the only aftershave I use since it came out.

Top Bottom