What's new

Indulgence of the Night October 07

Last night with some friends:

'88 Chateau Lynch-Bages

'94 Caymus cabernet

18 year old Highland Park

? Australian riesling

Did I mention I am a little sluggish this morning... but happy! :thumbup1:

I had some '81 "Lunch Bags" , Christmas 1988 and it was glorious. Only laid my hands on some Caymus when Majestic Wines stocked it in the late 1980s, I have fond memories of my brief acquaintance

:thumbup1:

I had the day off today, so I started off with some buttermilk pancakes, real maple syrup, coffee, and waiting in the wings was a Casa Torano toro.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Rick, you have me looking forward to breakfast tomorrow!

Tonight I grabbed the Cu*Avana out of the humi that I've been letting sit for a good 3-4 months now. Unfortunately it didn't knock my socks off like I was hoping it would. I had heard good things about letting them sit for awhile, but best I can remember, they aren't any better than the day you take them out of the box. Nice budget smoke, but I'd still go for the Perdomo Fresco.

Took the tykes out for Trick or Treat walk last night with a Gurkha Special-Edition Black Puro- very heady and made the night perfect for me as well.:biggrin:

Tonight I will indulge myself with a nice piece of Sirloin steak with mushrooms, fries, corgettes and a homemade pepper sauce washed down with a couple of glasses of red wine followed by a relaxing night in front of the TV with a large glass of Teachers :001_tt1:

Kind regards
NIGEL

Top Bottom