What's new

Hello there!

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking B&B for the 7 or so years I've been using DE razors, and after silently absorbing the wonderful advice here I thought to finally make an account and join the community.

I started with a Feather Popular as a gift (with Feather blades, yeowch!) before trying a handful of others, and finally settling (for now) on a Henson AL13++.

Besides daily shaving, I also enjoy cycling and making/drinking matcha. If you're a fellow bowl-latherer, you'll find that whisking matcha the traditional way is very similar!

Happy shaving! :straight:

200.gif

Glad you are here...

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
A-ha...Bolean Edge!!!
1711397770130.gif

So that's where you've been hiding all this time have you now (after seven years? Could you quite possibly be one of the Grand Poobahs of the Loyal Order of Ex-Lurkers
proxy.php
).
Grand Poobah.png

1711397610318.jpeg
Besides that my friend, welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), so please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.
1711333236559.jpeg

BTW...thank you for dis-engaging you're 'lurking device' (another member comes out from the mist).
1711333097321.png

lurcking-device-2-jpg.649627

Psst, say my friend...can you spot any other potential Members in the mist above❓

Sounds like your off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and The Zen of Shaving, and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, savoir faire, élan and all around 'know-how' to assist you in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.
:thumbsup:

Q. What types of tools (razors, blades, soaps, aftershaves, colognes etc...), is in your 'kit'?
proxy.php

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.
proxy.php

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and perhaps are doomed), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times...
"Resistance is futile".
1711398449603.gif

Lastly, please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall-of-Fame sub-forum.

proxy.php
“Happiness is in the [shaving accoutrements] that sweeps away the [uncertainties] of your heart”. Mort Walker

Last edited:

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Welcome to the B&B community. I'm sure you'll fit in quickly as you are already familiar with the landscape.

Welcome to B&B! I am sure you are enjoying the Henson razor. Hopefully you don't fall into the rabbit hole like so many of us have. I have found myself having RAD over the years. I sell/trade what I don't use or PIF. I'm thinking about thinning the herd again.

Top Bottom