What's new

H.L. Thater (1913-2023) -Goodbye to an Old Friend

Heinrich Thater has been around since 1913 and has a reputation for making superb badger hair shaving brushes. They survived two world wars, the Great Depression, the Cold War and so much more. Unfortunately, they did not survive the Pandemic.

Our stock of Thater brushes is dwindling quickly and when they are gone, they are gone for good. If you have been wanting a Thater brush, you better act quickly.

Buy Here

brick9.jpg

Wow Phil I hadn't heard they were going/had gone under. I'm sure your stock won't stick around for long.
It was definitely unexpected news. Harald has owned the business since 1983 and will be turning 70 this year. He has decided that this is a good time to close shop.

We still have a number of Thater brushes in stock...just nowhere near the variety that we once had. The remaining brushes won't lost long. If you have been wanting a Thater brush, don't wait too long...they are not coming back.

brush2.jpg

I am enjoying mine, thanks to you, Phil for the early warning here. Have you given any thought to what brand (if any) you might replace them with as your premium brush line?

Top Bottom