What's new

Gilchrist and Soames

I actually used there products quite a few times one very nice hotel I used to stop at occasionally would set up quite an assortment of there products, they seem very upscale and good quality to me in fact I am glad you posted the link. The soaps are very creamy and very moisturizing the shampoo and conditioners have a nice scent but not overpowering.

I actually used there products quite a few times one very nice hotel I used to stop at occasionally would set up quite an assortment of there products, they seem very upscale and good quality to me in fact I am glad you posted the link. The soaps are very creamy and very moisturizing the shampoo and conditioners have a nice scent but not overpowering.

are they worth the price?

are they worth the price?

That's a tough question, it's like asking if AOS, T&H or Penhaligons are worth it to you when Proraso, VDH or Williams will do the same job.

The soaps, shampoos, conditioners, mineral bath and body lotions all work great and smell great and only a small amout is needed in my experience with those products, I don't buy (or at least not until now) those type of upscale products so I don't know how they compare with others but the prices look semi-reasonable enough to me anyhow, they have gift baskets I see which would be a great way to sample the products if you never have also.

Top Bottom