What's new

Free Shipping at C&E

Crabtree & Evelyn is offering free shipping on purchases $25 or more. Offer good through 1/20/06. Enter Code: EFSHNCS Terms & conditions apply (not included with the email I received.)

Happy shopping!

Randy

this is tempting, but i can just ship myself down to the mall that's 5 minutes away....

i'll wait for a sale is what i keep telling myself. want to pull the trigger on Sienna cream and ASB next chance I get.

atnight said:
this is tempting, but i can just ship myself down to the mall that's 5 minutes away....
i'll wait for a sale is what i keep telling myself. want to pull the trigger on Sienna cream and ASB next chance I get.

That's NOT fair...

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
That's NOT fair...

Randy

Randy, I guess I better not mention how many C&E, L'Occitane, Floris (too rich for my blood, though), and other terrific stores are in my neck of the woods. Oh, and I walk by Pasteur's Pharmacy every night on my way home. Come to think of it, THAT'S not fair! :laugh:

Mike

rtaylor61 said:
That's NOT fair...

Randy

not to mention I just realized they're carrying Baudelaire and Provence Sante at Whole Foods now. I suppose it pays to live in/near the city, but everyone also pays through the tooth to do it.

Top Bottom