What's new

First Shave with my Mergress

Yesterday I received my modified progress in the mail. This morning, I loaded up an Astra blade, whipped up some MWF soap, set it on 3 setting and went to it! Wow, it was a great shave! I couldn't believe the difference in the Progress and the modified Mergress! Mer did a great job with my Progress! You need to try this thing. Now, I'm thinking about selling my slant and futur as this thing did great today!!:thumbup:

You're killing me! I sent my Progress to Mer about a week ago and I can't wait to get it back and try it out. Good to hear how much you like it.

I second the pics, I plan on posting some when mine arrives.

Don't do this to me - I don't need the AD. I just used my Sledgehammer Slant for the first time today and don't want to envy any razor. Must...change...channel...mmm

Until very recently, the Mergress was my favorite DE. It's still a close second, and the work that Eric does on these modifications is beautiful.

Yes, do tell.

No date code 48-50 Super Speed. It was too mild for me until I tried it with Feathers and Shark Super Chromes. It is really comfortable to shave with, and is close every time. The fact that I can get 6 shaves out of a 16 cent Shark is all the better.

I still love my Mergress, though.

Top Bottom