What's new

finished my groomsmen gifts tonight.

You did a fantastic job here… super kind of you and an absolutely lovely gift. You definitely went above and beyond the call on this one. I'm sure they will be very appreciative. I just can't get over how beautiful those gifts look!

- Badger Bill

Since someone else necroposted this thread...That really looks awesome, but how are the engraved EJ razors holding up? i thought zamak would do bad horrible awful things if the plating is compromised.

OK, so I shamelessly copied the original poster's idea. Everyone I've shown so far has been impressed with the idea, so thank you.

Being lucky enough to only have three Groomsmen, I was able to keep costs down a bit.

Have a peek:

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404072495.117427.jpg

Wow they are amazing gift sets! I showed the mrs and she was extremely impressed too, especially with the presentation.

Since someone else necroposted this thread...That really looks awesome, but how are the engraved EJ razors holding up? i thought zamak would do bad horrible awful things if the plating is compromised.

I had that thought too, I can't think that the plating would be thicker than the depth of the engraving.

Wow gorgeous setup. Damn can I be a groomsman too. I just want one of those setups lol. In all seriousness well done you're gonna make a few converts for certain

Top Bottom