What's new

Do it yourself brush case for free, courtesy of the Pharmacy

I picked up my prescription the other day and had a random thought, maybe the large medication bottles would fit my brush. Well I’ll be, it fits 26mm or less perfectly! I just asked the pharmacist for a couple medication bottles (I got one tall one and one short & wide one). I even thought of making labels with the label maker and putting it on the bottle.
Perfect for storage or travel. Here they are:

IMG_4431.jpegIMG_4430.jpegIMG_4429.jpeg

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
I asked a pharmacist if I could buy a few empty drams for casting molds for acrylic. She told me to kick rocks. Ordered them online instead.

They do work well. You might want to drill a few holes in the top for ventilation.
That’s a great idea! Thank you for the suggestion. I figured I wouldn’t put them away until they’ve dried but I can see that not always being the case when traveling.
I asked a pharmacist if I could buy a few empty drams for casting molds for acrylic. She told me to kick rocks. Ordered them online instead.
I’m surprised, when I went to my local-but large corporate pharmacy- and told them I need a couple big med bottles and the young kid was sure no problem. We pay enough in prescription costs to get a couple plastic containers once in a while I figured. Didn’t think to order them online though, smart!

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
That’s a great idea! Thank you for the suggestion. I figured I wouldn’t put them away until they’ve dried but I can see that not always being the case when traveling.

I’m surprised, when I went to my local-but large corporate pharmacy- and told them I need a couple big med bottles and the young kid was sure no problem. We pay enough in prescription costs to get a couple plastic containers once in a while I figured. Didn’t think to order them online though, smart!
I admit I was a little taken aback. She looked at me as though I was up to something nefarious.

Anyway, yes they make good, inexpensive molds for casting acrylic for turning shave bush handles if anyone was wondering.

Top Bottom