What's new

Deodorants That Aren't Cloying

Does anyone have any suggestions for a deodorant that's very effective but without a cloying, obtrusive scent? It seems like most are scented pretty strongly. I was using Old Spice High Endurance and decided to try Old Spice Red Zone. The scent seemed stronger the first application, but thankfully weakened some as I used a little of the stick. Not that it smells bad, I just prefer that my deodorant doesn't have an overwhelming smell.

You can buy Kiss My Face Liquid Rock in unscented and it works very well. Also you can use an Alum bar or buy one of the natural crystal deodorants. I use one currently and I like it very much.

I've been using Dusk by Herban Cowboy (you can get it at Whole Foods, amongst other places). It's definitely a masculine scent, but it's less potent than any of the major brands. I also like the fact that it's organic, no aluminum, no alcohol. The crystal or unscented deodorants just don't work on me, I stink too much.

Believe it or not Brut Deoderant isn't very strong nor does the scent last. I'm using my first stick of it now and it works pretty good. Funky, green Hulk color too.

Top Bottom