What's new

Central Iowa Locations

Central Iowa Locations for shaving products. I will update this as I find more locations.

Ames
The Groom Room
Troy and his wife Karen offer VDH products, as well as Derby shaving cream and blades. They also have Arko shaving cream and shaving sticks. A small selection of brushes as well. In addition to being able to buy VDH Luxury products so close to home, they also are a full service men's salon. You can pick up your favorite American Crew products while you're there too. (This probably sounds like a plug, and it is, because I really like this salon.)

Hy-Vee
The only item available at two Hy-Vee stores in Ames are Williams shaving soap.

Super Wal-Mart
The Super Wal-Mart on South Duff Ave. has Shave Secret, Wilkinson Sword DE blades, and VDH Deluxe soap.

North Grand Mall
Bath and Body Works carries C.O. Bigelow shaving cream (in the small tubes). They do carry a sizable selection of colognes, also.

Sally Beauty Supply
They carry Pinaud Clubman AS and Talc.

Ankeny
Super Target - This Super Target does carry the Shea Moisture shaving brush.

Sally Beauty Supply
They carry Pinaud Clubman AS and Talc.

Walgreen's
VDH Shave Brush, VDH Deluxe soap.

Des Moines Area
Hy-Vee in West Des Moines on University Ave (close to Waukee)
Surprisingly, this Hy-Vee carries VDH Dual Action Shower/Shave Soap, and the Shave Set (Bowl and Soap). They also carry Williams.

Jordan Creek Mall

Bath and Body Works - this rather large store carries both the large and small tubes of C.O. Bigelow.

The Body Shop - Right across from Bath and Body Works is The Body Shop. They have their synthetic shaving brush, and shave cream. There is a good selection of other men's products available.

The Soap Opera in Iowa City carries Crabtree & Evelyn, Pre de Provence, Caswell Massey (hey the aftershaves are ok), Burts Bees, their house line, and other assorted goodies. I've almost talked him into carrying TOBS.

Top Bottom