What's new

Body Shop cream.

lasta

Blade Biter
Slick, very slick, probably the slickest shaving lubricant I've tried.

But I hate the smell.

Nivea Protect & Care might come close. Not the same scent, but similar vibe.

Slick, very slick, probably the slickest shaving lubricant I've tried.

But I hate the smell.

Nivea Protect & Care might come close. Not the same scent, but similar vibe.

The Body Shop Maca Root cream uses the same base as many others (eg TOBS, CRS etc) made by the Creighton factory, who also sell their own cream for a few pounds from the website.

Maca Root smells awful. Like mouldy vegetables you'd find in the back of the fridge. I can't use any of the Creighton creams as they make my face burn. Good performers though.

The closest rival to Maca Root I think is Florena, which comes from the same factory as the Blue Nivea cream, both have a similar ingredients list. Florena has a synthetic chamomile scent which I'm not too keen on, but the performance is top notch. Not a million miles from Palmolive Green in some ways.

lasta

Blade Biter
The Body Shop Maca Root cream uses the same base as many others (eg TOBS, CRS etc) made by the Creighton factory, who also sell their own cream for a few pounds from the website.

Maca Root smells awful. Like mouldy vegetables you'd find in the back of the fridge. I can't use any of the Creighton creams as they make my face burn. Good performers though.

The closest rival to Maca Root I think is Florena, which comes from the same factory as the Blue Nivea cream, both have a similar ingredients list. Florena has a synthetic chamomile scent which I'm not too keen on, but the performance is top notch. Not a million miles from Palmolive Green in some ways.
I happen to be a big fan of Creighton! TOBS, T&H, Piccadilly, Gentlemen's Tonic, CRS(?)...But Body Shop for some reason, does stand out as feeling a little slicker...maybe it's all in my head.

Anyways, I won''t be buying more. Rotten/mouldy bitter root vegetable is pretty spot on.

Top Bottom