What's new

Best new SOTY 2023 (so, far...)

As we come to the mid-point of the year, what are your FAVORITE new soap discoveries for 2023?

Ideally, it should be one that was released this year, but older soaps could count too, if it's your FIRST time using it.

Thanks in advance for participating, gents! 😉

Grooming Department Lavender SE. First shave was so/so. Read instructions that it takes a ton of water. Second shave was excellent!

Mine is a cream, hope that’s okay.

Speick cream, it’s smell is wonderful and I often find myself opening it just to give it a quick whiff.

It performs extremely well and leaves me with a very comfortable face feel. Good enough that one could forgo aftershave altogether…aaaaa but who can do that!

It does contain beeswax that leaves a film on your skin, which I don’t really care for during the hot summer months. So, I’ll be putting it aside and save it for the dry, cold, winter months then the wax will probably be beneficial to the skin.

I discovered Ethos F base soap. It's really good.
And Grooming Dept Kairos SE was improved while it was already the best I've used.

These two artisans are making the absolute best soap/aftershave/software you can buy at the moment.

With the help of my kids on Fathers Day, I'm trying Fine Accoutrements for the first time, 21st Century, Italian Citrus scent. Great performing soap and wonderful scent. It's one of the soaps that I've seen every now and again, wanted to try, but never quite got around to trying. The plastic jar that it comes in is quite wide. It's been added to my regular rotation.

Without question for me it’s the Las Flores Collection Rosa by Ethos Grooming Essentials. The scent is just a pure wonderful bouquet of Roses. Nothing more, nothing less. Performance is as expected, superb.

6EE5EAE0-976B-4474-9DC1-26F892FF4902.jpeg

Top Bottom