What's new

Best creams for Palm Lathering

Bunch of threads here about the enthusiasm, or lack of for palm lathering. I'm becoming a frequent palm latherer due to a sleep issue making me run late to work and being pressed for time. I'm interested in products.
inbound8654622786864002336.jpg
Only palm latherers need reply: What are you favorite creams to use. I'll start: 1) Reuzul creme a raser and 2) Jack Black's Supreme Cream triple cushion Shave lather.

Jack Black Beard Lube and Kiehl’s Ultimate Brushless. The Jack Black Cream you mentioned is next on my list but the Beard Lube is the best shaving cream/gel/soap I have ever used.

Jack Black Beard Lube and Kiehl’s Ultimate Brushless. The Jack Black Cream you mentioned is next on my list but the Beard Lube is the best shaving cream/gel/soap I have ever used.
Thanks for the tip. I would not have thought of Black's Beard Lube. Since I love just about every product of theirs I've tried m, I can't wait to try some. That's what's so great about Badger & Blade!

@sternej I think the name throws people off like its beard oil or something to condition a beard. Use it a bit heavier than moisturizer with a very wet face and wet hands. It stays clear and does not lather so don’t go crazy trying to.

@sternej I think the name throws people off like its beard oil or something to condition a beard. Use it a bit heavier than moisturizer with a very wet face and wet hands. It stays clear and does not lather so don’t go crazy trying to.
Sounds sorta like Lucky Tiger Liquid Cream Shave.

I palm “lather” 9/10. Even when I use a brush the second pass is squeezing the lather out and applying by hand.

I have mostly used Pacific, Speick, GFT, Cremo, Barbasol, and Stephan Conditioning. I definitely want to try the Jack Black after seeing the strong endorsements. Also Proraso cream as I enjoyed the soaps.

Top Bottom