What's new

Anyone using a CGM, like a Dexcom??

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Having a Dexcom for the last seven weeks, I am wondering if there is a way to retrieve the data. Is there a special app, or a program that I would need to get? Or is the doctor's office able to retrieve the data? Any insight or pointer would help me.

Last edited:
There is dexcom clarity that sends a weekly report, but I don’t think it will show any history. You can also allow your dr to be sent the dexcom readings under the share option in the dexcom app. If you share dexcom with your health app (iPhone users) the dexcom readings will all be in there

There is dexcom clarity that sends a weekly report, but I don’t think it will show any history. You can also allow your dr to be sent the dexcom readings under the share option in the dexcom app. If you share dexcom with your health app (iPhone users) the dexcom readings will all be in there
You can generate a report yourself and it creates a file of some kind that you can save and read. You set the range of dates, it's kind of annoying to use so I usually just let the Dr read it.

Top Bottom