What's new

Acqua di Parma Badger Brush

Does anyone have an Acqua di Parma shaving brush? Is it silver-tip badger hair? Is it worth the high price? Thanks

I don't own one. I look in the shop :wink:
I think it little overpriced. (I like Simpson or Plisson more)
And Yes it is Silvertip.
Is it worth the high price? If you like it !?
Acqua di Parma doesn't make them by their own, perhaps Omega ?
View attachment 72401
Eelco

It's ITALIAN DESIGN :biggrin:
Eelco

Italian BS that is...:mad:

Seriously, €285,- for this brush in Holland is plain and simple idiot. It's a rather loose, floppy three band "super" badger brush for wich you'll pay only for the brandname "Acqua di Parma"...

Just forget about it...

Italian BS that is...:mad:

Seriously, €285,- for this brush in Holland is plain and simple idiot. It's a rather loose, floppy three band "super" badger brush for wich you'll pay only for the brandname "Acqua di Parma"...

Just forget about it...

I was only joking :rolleyes:
floppy three band = Omega ?

My new Spanish Design brush for € 60,= in Silvertip
View attachment 72425
Eelco

I haven't tried them either, but they do seem kind of outrageously priced.
It reminds me of what cooncatbob said about the ebay member glasgowgoodies. They seem to have "delusions of grandeur" about everything they sell even though it's really not that amazing stuff...

The design is classy but I do agree that it is way overpriced. In fact, any brush with a price tag of €285 is way overpriced in my opinion. In the end it is just animal hair in a handle and that can't be too costy to fabricate IMO. Unless ofcourse the handle would be made from solid gold but I have yet to find a brush that is. For that brush, I'd pay € 80 at most.

Last edited:
The design is classy but I do agree that it is way overpriced. In fact, any brush with a price tag of €285 is way overpriced in my opinion. In the end it is just animal hair in a handle and that can't be too costy to fabricate IMO. Unless ofcourse the handle would be made from solid gold but I have yet to find a brush that is. For that brush, I'd pay € 80 at most.
just animal hair ??? !!! :frown:
It's holy badger hair :lol:
Made with craftsmanship and care.
Eelco

Reinventing the wheel.

Whenever I see these things, I question myself if these "form over function" objects will ever become sought after classics, a few decades down the line.

Top Bottom