What are your nicknames/aliases?
Art, AACJ, my wife calls me HoneyBear

Where do you live?
Midlothian Virginia

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Energy supply for a local electric utility

What is your favorite shave setup?
SMF I Shave Brush, Merkur Classic Razor with Feather Double Edge Blade, Truefitt and Hill 1805 Shave Cream, followed up with Truefitt and Hill 1805 Cologne

or

SMF I Shave Brush, Feather Artist Club RG with Feather SuperPro Blade, Truefitt and Hill 1805 Shave Cream, followed up with Truefitt and Hill 1805 Cologne

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Camping, fixing stuff, breaking stuff, fixing stuff, fishing both salt/fresh and hanging out with my kids.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Yes, that's my real picture. Did I mention I shave in the shower??

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

11 years is a long time.

11 years is a HELL of a long time! Thanks!

Also appears I have to change my information as well. I am no longer 39. Wish I was, but I am approaching 50 years old in 28 days. Kids are also no longer interested in hanging out with me, and I am more interested in hanging out with my wife, preferably at home, a winery, or a brewery, and local ones too. I try to help support local businesses.

11 years is a HELL of a long time! Thanks!

Also appears I have to change my information as well. I am no longer 39. Wish I was, but I am approaching 50 years old in 28 days. Kids are also no longer interested in hanging out with me, and I am more interested in hanging out with my wife, preferably at home, a winery, or a brewery, and local ones too. I try to help support local businesses.
You getting better with time .

Top Bottom