What's new

7 am platinum

I normally use Feather and Astra after trying lots of blades from a sample pack.
I used to devide them in good, medium an bad blades.
Almost all went directly to the bad group.
Yesterday I shaved with a derby blade which I added to the good group before (I was probably biased because so many people seem to like them) but it was horrible and tossed them to the bad (read: go-to-wife-blades :001_smile) group.
Today I shaved with a 7 AM and it was actually a good comfortable shave.
I will use it again tomorrow to see if it wasn't just luck.
If the shave is still that good, I'll order some more to add to my go to blades.

Yesterday I shaved with a derby blade which I added to the good group before (I was probably biased because so many people seem to like them) but it was horrible and tossed them to the bad (read: go-to-wife-blades :001_smile) group.

I really, really hope your wife does not visit B&B !!

NICE.... Lost Dog is that the Heroes episode from the other week? I almost went crazy seeing that guy using a DE razor. That's the same setup I have the parker 22r and unfortunately 7am platinum blades right now. I'm still new to it all. 7am platinum blades give me a better shave than any multibladed razor does but they are not sharp enough to make my jaw line smooth.. Everywhere else perfectly fine though...

Question: What do the numbers mean on the blade... On one side there's 1 2, and the other there's a 3 4. Is there a top and a bottom? I've shaved with it both ways and hasn't made a difference. For the sake of it noticing it bein there I put the 1 2 side up now though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom