What's new

132 Blades - Some Charts

Obviously, this is only my opinion and YMMV.
1693757335629.png

1693757355644.png

1693757380797.png

Yes, the Dorco ST-300 is the same blade as the ST-301 and drops out of the top 20 if we look at using only the top 4 blades. While both scored the same overall, the blade I got as the ST-300 did not give me a BBS first stave while the ST-301 did. This is one argument against using the first 4 only as a hard criteria for which blades to choose moving forward. Thankfully, neither blade was high enough in the rankings to force me to come to grips with this issue so my decision will likely be to simply ignore the question in the end.

Never heard of Big Ben Super Stainless. I'm pretty new and have shaved mostly with Feather blades and RK Stainless (the ones that ship with Henson razors). Would you say Big Bens are similar to Feathers?

Also, you have scored Bic Chrome Platinum in the bottom dwellers. Curious about why, since I have seen these rated highly by others.

Never heard of Big Ben Super Stainless. I'm pretty new and have shaved mostly with Feather blades and RK Stainless (the ones that ship with Henson razors). Would you say Big Bens are similar to Feathers?

Also, you have scored Bic Chrome Platinum in the bottom dwellers. Curious about why, since I have seen these rated highly by others.

Thanks for posting.

I share the same view as you, weirdly Big Ben stainless is my new favourite blade in my Yates EH dethroning my Russian Nacets.

Big Ben stainless is not as sharp as a Nacet, but sharp enough and more importantly its the smoothness with the least drama in the sense its hard to cut yourself unless you are really careless or super aggressive.

Top Bottom