What's new

Hump Day Herf Day 29MAR17 - Madness Made Me Do It!

All right gents, for the last HDHD in March, let's see all those acquisitions in action!

If you took part in the Meerschaum March Madness, by all means let us see those beauties! otherwise, anything you added to your inventory definitely qualifies: briars, cobs, tobaccos, whatever. If you got it in March, fire it up for the Hump Day Herf this Wednesday!

I'll be loading up the Baki again. I lost a few days in the middle of the month, so I may not hit 31 smokes in 31 days, but it will be upper 20's for sure. Saving pictures for a final Before and After at the end...

I hope to take part. I have a very special acquisitions, that I am truly grateful for. I think this is the best time to take a picture and share!

Hopefully I'm not called into the office again this week Wed. The last couple weeks that's been my bosses sudden thing, Wed in office meetings instead of conf calls for it. :(

Le Petit Robin in the new Rick Black...

IMG_20170328_233202.jpg

Last edited:
proxy.php

First smoke in my new to me Tinsky 1 Star Black & Tan Cutty/Dublin/Hawkbill hybrid. Couldn't get a picture that shows the grain well enough, so I gave up. I'm christening it with Haddo's, as I seem to really like it in conical bowls.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
proxy.php

First smoke in my new to me Tinsky 1 Star Black & Tan Cutty/Dublin/Hawkbill hybrid. Couldn't get a picture that shows the grain well enough, so I gave up. I'm christening it with Haddo's, as I seem to really like it in conical bowls.

That's a really sweet looking Tinsky. Congrats on the recent pick up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First smoke from the rusticated Neerup I picked up this month. First time trying full virginia flake too.

20170329_161208.jpg

Better pic

20170329_162119.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0798.JPG

Some Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake, which I got for the 1st time last week, in my Tinsky purchased this month on eBay. The Tinsky smokes as well as expected, if not better, and the PS LNF is amazingly deelish. March was a good month.

Didn't manage to snap a pic, but I pulled out the meer I was given in the PIF this month and smoked some ASTB.

Last bowl of Tinderbox Reserve 1928 in the Baki...great stuff. Will be riding out to harrisburg tinderbox to get more as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Top Bottom