What's new

Meatloaf Sandwich

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
IMG_0606.JPG
It has been sliced and placed in containers with green beans cooked with bacon and roasted garlic and diced tomatoes and some mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy!!
I also bbq'ed salmon patties, hamburger patties, pork steaks, shrimp, and chicken breasts! Got a 10 day stretch at work coming up with a couple 16 hour shifts in there so had to have it all cooked and ready!
Here's a pic of the meatloaf in the container and I also put slices away for sammiches!
But I keep going back to how awesome your sammich looked. Very well done Aaron

I'm thinking meatloaf could see some light as a month cook out theme at some point down the road. All these recipes look and sound amazing!

At our outpost in the sinai I was able to try multiple variations of meatloaf in 10-15 lb batches.
The winner consisted of adding sautéed onions and green peppers and either bbq sauce or a kicked up ketchup concoction to which I added brown sugar worchestire sauce and a bit of hot sauce

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

At our outpost in the sinai I was able to try multiple variations of meatloaf in 10-15 lb batches.
The winner consisted of adding sautéed onions and green peppers and either bbq sauce or a kicked up ketchup concoction to which I added brown sugar worchestire sauce and a bit of hot sauce

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That sounds really good. You guys are NOT helping my diet.

That sounds really good. You guys are NOT helping my diet.
Eh, all this stuff easily fits into a better living type diet. All in portion control. Large helpings of veggies with a small helping of meatloaf for a meal? Sure thing, that's balanced and reasonable. :)

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Eh, all this stuff easily fits into a better living type diet. All in portion control. Large helpings of veggies with a small helping of meatloaf for a meal? Sure thing, that's balanced and reasonable. :)

+1 I could eat 8 meatloaf tacos, want 3, settle for 1.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Since I smoked a meatloaf a few years ago, the wife said you SHALL smoke them going forward.

Top Bottom