What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

I finally made my first purchase. Today I ordered the following:

a morgan bones straight billiard
1 tin of My Mixture 965
1 tin of Escudo Navy Deluxe

I figured that is a good start. I already love Escudo so I needed more of that and I really want to try the 965 based of off reviews.

Good choices! Bones are excellent pipes. I haven't had fresh escudo but aged it is excellent. Mm 965 is excellent as well. Probably my favorite overall blend at the moment.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
A Mauro Armellini unsmoked Bent Dublin estate pipe from SP
For the cellar;
Another C&D Star of the East 2 oz.
Another FMC 100 gm.
Another SG FVF 50 gm

5 boxes 250g St James Flake (Now in stock at SP!)
McClelland bulks...
16oz 2015 VaPer
16oz 5100 Red Cake
8oz 2020 Matured Cake
4oz Top Quality Gold & Toasted
and finally, 25 pouches of Carter Hall

I want to say that I am done buying tobacco for a long, long time now. I need to move on to other neglected hobbies and ideas (financially)...

The P&C debacle (which is still ongoing for me, sadly) sidetracked me from baccy purchases, and I slipped back into PAD. Waiting now on the H Cor to arrive, and I dropped my order for a Kirsten last night. Here's the setup being sent, but I did have them change the stem to a black and white swirl one.

unnamed.jpg

The P&C debacle (which is still ongoing for me, sadly) sidetracked me from baccy purchases, and I slipped back into PAD. Waiting now on the H Cor to arrive, and I dropped my order for a Kirsten last night. Here's the setup being sent, but I did have them change the stem to a black and white swirl one.

View attachment 778536
Nice, I am enjoying my kirsten. The meer bowls appear to be unwaxed, so I did have to do that...just a heads up.

Nice, I am enjoying my kirsten. The meer bowls appear to be unwaxed, so I did have to do that...just a heads up.
Copy that. I also have some white beeswax on the way, so I can wax up all my meers. I also got notice that they are out of the black/white swirl stems, so all black it is.

Just dropped my first BL order in a long while.
16 oz of Nightcap
box of Short Story Maduro
bag of pipe cleaners

No pipes, so I'm probably the last hold out on the pipe sabbatical...:blink:

Top Bottom