What's new

The Knights of the Veg Table - An Honor Roll Call for the Chosen

The all seeing, all knowing benevolent Goddess of the Veg appears to have heard of our plight and come to our aid. My ethernet inquiry has revealed:

Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal After Shave Lotion, 12 oz

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 9.58.35 AM.png

Last edited:
'TabacaVeg' Shave for today:

proxy.php

ATT S2 Kronos / Personna Med Prep (3)
Semogue Owners Club Boar
Tabac Shave Soap
'TabacaVeg' ASL

My Veg arrived today. I applied a liberal amount about 20 minutes ago. The first thing I noticed was the smell of Lilacs. At this point 20 minutes later I notice a powdery scent. I don't notice any nasty scent and neither does my wife so with her seal of approval I guess I am chosen.

My Veg arrived today. I applied a liberal amount about 20 minutes ago. The first thing I noticed was the smell of Lilacs. At this point 20 minutes later I notice a powdery scent. I don't notice any nasty scent and neither does my wife so with her seal of approval I guess I am chosen.
Welcome to the knighthood!

I used the Veg again this morning after my shave. I think this is a very pleasant aftershave, I think everyone should try it.

I used the Veg again this morning after my shave. I think this is a very pleasant aftershave, I think everyone should try it.

I agree! :thumbup1: In addition to the great fragrance I love the way it tones my skin. It's like none other in this respect.

Top Bottom