What is your real name?
Jeremy Quinn

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Quinn

Where do you live?
Utah

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
I work for a small firearms manufacturer.

What is your favorite shave setup?
I use a DE Safety razor and brush that my wife bought me for Christmas a couple of years ago. Not sure of the brand but the brush has natural bristles and the razor has very sturdy manufacturing. I've been using Gillette 7OC Super Stainless blades that have worked well for me but I'm wanting to try different blades. I use TOBS Almond shave cream and love it but would also like to branch out here. For preshave I use The Art of the Shave Lemon scented preshave oil. I use Nivea sensitive skin after shave balm to finish it off.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I love all shooting sports and baseball.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I've been an occasional shaver most of my life but have been thinking about doing it regularly for a while now.

Welcome, Quinn. Enjoy your shaves!

If you post pics of your razor in the DE Safety Razor forum, it can be quickly identified. Kudos to you for wanting to branch out and try new products. That's something I especially enjoy: there are many great blades, soaps/creams, and aftershaves out there. West Coast Shaving is one of my favorite vendors, and they offer blade samplers, and may offer soaps/creams, but I am uncertain. Happy hunting!

Top Bottom