What's new

WTS: Premium Soap Lot

I am selling this lot because after 2.5 years of trial and error I have found out what my favorite soap is and that is CRSW Select. I am selling this to finance a purchase of a few pucks of CRSW Select. I am selling the lot for $100, and this price includes shipping. I am not planning on breaking this lot up. The below info and prices are just so that people know how I got to that $100 price.

Pannacrema Nuavia Verde = Bought for $60 + tax and selling for $50. It has never been used. I bought this from pasteur's about a month ago b/c nuavia had been my favorite soap until discovering the new CRSW Select.

Pannacrema Nuavia Rossa = Bought for $60 + tax and selling for $20. This probably has about 50%-60% left, possibly more.

Santa Maria Novella = I believe this is the version 3 formula. It was bought while in Europe in October of 2015. Safe estimate is that this has 30% left. Selling for $10

Henri et Victoria = Cognac and Cuban Cigars; and Le Poire Francaise. These are not categorized as premium soaps per se. I only used them once each. I am selling them for $10 total.

This totals up to $90 and I am calculating $10 for the shipping, although it will assuredly be more. I will make sure that the ceramic jars are packed up safe for their journey. Also as a heads up, I will be extremely busy on Monday and Tuesday, so shipping will likely take place on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Thanks for viewing and let me know if you have any questions.

B4A9F03B-37D3-455F-BCB5-BFB7EB9354ED.JPG
8D0649BA-C610-4EEA-A4EC-9D1F676F122E.JPG
E341AD2F-5EB6-4497-9587-F41B5B42B523.JPG

Top Bottom