What's new

TEA sale

cpool222 said:
I can't figure out the prices... help?

Looks like one Hong Kong Dollar is 13 cents US, but if you click on EN in the upper right and change to US Dollar, then click on SAVE, it will show prices in USD.

I like green tea alot so I am curious to what is the best way to make it/have it?

Right now, just the tea bag thing that I have in my cup, pour hot water on, let sit for a minute then remove, add just a bit of honey and done!

There must be a better way to get more flavor from the tea so any recommendations?

Thx.

Mike...you want to get away from bags and brew loose tea...Lots of methods..I boil water, pour it over the tea and let steep 4 minutes covered,then run it through a strainer into a Dura-Tuff tumbler....High quality tea tastes so good you may not want to add anything to it.... Tea Brewing Methods - How To Prepare A Perfect Cup Of Tea

That is what I am after, the high quality tea that I don't want or need to add honey to it! :) Now I have to find some real tea and some ways to prepare it from some local stores so I can experiment!

I like the link and that infusion idea but also would like to keep it simple. So you use some kind of cup to hold the tea and then the water once boiled, then cover that and after that strain it into your drinking cup? What do you use to hold the tea in with the boiled water for the steep?

Thanks for the comments and the link!

That is what I am after, the high quality tea that I don't want or need to add honey to it! :) Now I have to find some real tea and some ways to prepare it from some local stores so I can experiment!

I like the link and that infusion idea but also would like to keep it simple. So you use some kind of cup to hold the tea and then the water once boiled, then cover that and after that strain it into your drinking cup? What do you use to hold the tea in with the boiled water for the steep?

Thanks for the comments and the link!
TRY THIS for simplicity... Tea Essentials: The Only Teaware You Really Need ....also , you may want to start with a nice black tea...I find black tea to be "sweeter" than green or white teas. A high quality black tea is not going to taste like "Lipton" ....If there is a tea shop near you try out a few cups before you choose your stash...

I don't think there is any tea shop's here so I will probably have to get my tea online. I am seeing tea's that say "gunpowder" teas but that doesn't look like loose leaf tea, Are they more for the infuser ball type strainer's or is all tea's considered "gunpowder" ones? To me it looks like gunpowder=infuser, whereas loose leaf=strainer's for cups?

I am currently have been browsing around on Amazon trying to get some idea of what is what!

Sorry for all the newb questions, just trying to get this purchase right! Thanks again!

Top Bottom