What's new

It's not summer, but I pulled out the soap anyway!

Like I said...it's not summer yet...heck, I don't even think it is technically spring yet. But here in Southern Louisiana the birds are chirping...the bees are buzzing...and the flowers are blooming. So I decided to pull one of my favorites out that I let hibernate for the winter. That's it...you guessed it...it's time for Coconut Sandalwood! I had a very excellent shave this morning with my Mystic Waters Coconut Sandalwood. I love that smell and I love that post shave feel!

So tell me...have you broken out your spring or summer scents yet due to the unseasonably warm weather? Tell me which one!

Have a wonderful day!

Yep, pulled out Coconut Sandalwood as well,over the weekend. Man I love that scent.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1st post. I was in Boston the last couple weeks and got caught in 2 blizzards. Now I'm back home in Ohio enjoying freakishly warm weather. Proraso sandalwood soap and matching after shave is my personal favorite.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I'm gonna have to get some of that! You guys are such enablers! !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I typically don't reserve certain soaps or scents for specific seasons. I had some nice shaves with the MW CocoSandal over the winter! :001_smile

Not here. I am 3017'ing a puck of L'Occitane. Started it on 8/23/16 and it looks like it will last for 7-8 months total.

[QUOTE="]I'm gonna have to get some of that! You guys are such enablers! !!!
[/QUOTE]

I agree with KeenDogg, I was looking for a new soap to try Coconut Sandalwood sounds like a good choice to try for me

I am seasonal with most scents, as well. I just received a tub of TOBS Grapefruit in anticipation of warmer weather! I like citrus, mint, menthol, etc in the heat.

I visited New Orleans last week and passed through to visit family in southeast Texas after. I don't remember having that many bug hits on the car in February when I lived there.

I doubt I'll make much change for summer. I sweat a lot at work all year. Now that I think about it with a cartridge razor my face was usually itchy once I started sweating at work but I haven't noticed that since I switched. One more thing to love.

In the Pacific Northwest is most assuredly NOT summer, but I used my Stirling Lemon Chill to hopefully speed things along. Been a looong winter!

In the Pacific Northwest is most assuredly NOT summer, but I used my Stirling Lemon Chill to hopefully speed things along. Been a looong winter!
Just tried this 5 minutes ago! I'm in Houston where it's always summer! First time trying Stirling too! Nice post shave feel. I'm impressed. I followed it with some Osage Rub.

Oh also, I save my lemony and limey and citrusy scents for the summer. Menthol soaps for the hottest days. I love the heat. I know most Houstonians complain about it but it feels good to me. Being cold makes me scared haha

So I usually don't save my soaps for different times of the year...but for some reason the Mystic Water Coconut feels like a warm weather only kind of soap,

Oh also, I save my lemony and limey and citrusy scents for the summer. Menthol soaps for the hottest days. I love the heat. I know most Houstonians complain about it but it feels good to me. Being cold makes me scared haha
I miss it down there, was born in Port Arthur, grew up between there and Kountze.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom