What's new

What's New in the World of Wetshaving?

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've browsed these forums. I used to be an avid wetshaver. I've probably got enough razors and creams to last me the rest of my life if I really tried. I've always really enjoyed the hobby. I even used to work for The Art of Shaving. It was a horrible company to work for but I always pointed out interested customers to this forum, as well as real shaving stores such as West Coast Shaving.

I could probably count the number of times I've shaved since 2014 on 2 hands. I grew out a beard for over a year and since then have maintained some form of a beard. I kind of just fell out of my passion for wetshaving, which brings me here today.

I'm curious as to what I've missed these last 3 years. What have been the big developments in our hobby? Any new standout companies? Any new products that have taken the marketplace by storm. I'm genuinely interested in what I've missed. Would love to hear your guys input! Thanks.

They've finally perfected the left-handed razors, and prices have come down on unscented colognes. :lol1:

Last 3 years in a nutshell:

Artisan soap explosion, great synthetic brushes, stainless steel, and artist club SE razors.

That's interesting that synthetic brushes have become more popular. I see there are a lot of good ones on the market now from most of the popular companies. So what exactly are you talking about with stainless steel?

That's interesting that synthetic brushes have become more popular. I see there are a lot of good ones on the market now from most of the popular companies. So what exactly are you talking about with stainless steel?

Lots of companies offering it now.
ATT
ikon
Rockwell
Timeless
Blackbird
Razorock
Wolfman
Barbaros
Rocnel

And I'm sure I missed a few.

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've browsed these forums. I used to be an avid wetshaver. I've probably got enough razors and creams to last me the rest of my life if I really tried. I've always really enjoyed the hobby. I even used to work for The Art of Shaving. It was a horrible company to work for but I always pointed out interested customers to this forum, as well as real shaving stores such as West Coast Shaving.

I could probably count the number of times I've shaved since 2014 on 2 hands. I grew out a beard for over a year and since then have maintained some form of a beard. I kind of just fell out of my passion for wetshaving, which brings me here today.

I'm curious as to what I've missed these last 3 years. What have been the big developments in our hobby? Any new standout companies? Any new products that have taken the marketplace by storm. I'm genuinely interested in what I've missed. Would love to hear your guys input! Thanks.
Thank you! We appreciate it @FireRock

Top Bottom