What's new

Truefitt & Hill No. 10

Trying to decide whether to try this stuff or not. I'm a stickler for traditional English creams, and in particular old, traditional scents (sandalwood, barber shop for example). I also love using my pure badger brush - and read that this is a brushless cream??

So, thoughts and experiences with this T&H No. 10 from any users would be most appreciated. I want a slick, cushioning pleasant scented cream. Does this stuff deliver those three things?

I have only used the T&H No. 10 in their sample pack form - if I remember correctly it smells somewhat like a fresh burst of zesty yet somewhat sweet limes to me at first whiff; then the scent dissipates a little. Slick, yes. Cushioning, comparable to most other T&H creams I've used. Pleasant scent, I would say so.

If you prefer a more traditional scent - I would suggest my personal T&H favourite - Grafton. It has always been in my rotation since I started wet shaving.

T&H No 10 was one of my first soaps and I still think it one of the best having tried many others since. I've recently bought my second tub and promised myself that it will always be in my rotation. The scent is quite unique, performance is outstanding and what's more it's ridiculously cheap.

Ok. I received a sample of this in the mail and shaved with it last night. Its excellent stuff. Sooooo easy to lather, slick and cushioning (although I've used better). All in all I'm impressed with it. I might add the cream and aftershave cologne balm to my rotation.

By the way, I love the scent of it. Very different.

Great cream. I think it smells very floral and it leaves a very nice post shave feel. I like it. I tried to sell it off earlier but no one wanted it, and I am glad I kept it.

Top Bottom