What's new

Brown Leaf Acquisitions -- May 2024

Hard to believe I'm the first to post this!

From TobaccoPipes I ordered an ounce each of C & D Crooner and of C & D Pegasus, plus some BJ Long pipe cleaners. Once before I tried a blend with deertongue, their Gentleman Caller, and was underwhelmed. Crooner is supposed to have more DT and to be a stronger blend overall; I may wind up mixing it with other things. Pegasus is reportedly a good "morning coffee" blend.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
So I’m not usually a figural pipe guy but this Siren enticed me with her song. According to the carver you can cover the bowl, blow lightly into the pipe, and smoke will come out of her mouth. I’ll have to try it out.

IMG_4703.jpegIMG_4702.jpegIMG_4701.jpeg

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
2 tins Orlik Golden Slices
2 tins Solano 633 Virginia Flake
1 tin Peterson Irish Cask

That was to reset the Perique levels back to roughly what they were 18 months ago, yet I had to dig out a larger shoebox to fit it all in. :001_unsur I suppose it's a lot easier cramming 12g Mylar rectangular pouches in all the nooks and crannies, than it is round tins...

Got some stuff in the mail recently! Firstly the aristocob has arrived!

20240518_153322.jpg
20240518_153540.jpg
20240518_153511.jpg

Secondly I grabbed some stuff from Vermont freehand that arrived a few days ago. Some forever stems for cobs, some stems to attempt to mod for cobs, and some other bits to attempt some pipe/stem making. Drill bits, sanding arbor, and two reject plateau pipe kits. They were nice enough that I went ahead and ordered a couple more that should arrive in a couple days haha.

20240514_172319.jpg

Top Bottom