Second shave in preparation for a family event planned for this evening. 10/10
Saturday March 23, 2024
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper Bowl
Brush: Semogue SOC Cherry
Lather: Tabac
Razor: Henson Mild (413)
Blade: RK Stainless (1)

IMG_6635.jpg

Actually even I don’t know what ads I’m talking about. They are just random shapes or strange spinning stuff, not sure why somebody keeps them running if they don’t even advertise anything.

IMG_1258.jpeg

Newbie question: I see that Henson aluminum comes in AL13 (mild) and AL13-M (medium) models. I've seen quite a few instances of "+++" appended. What does that indicate?

Henson engraves + onto the mild, ++ onto the medium, and +++ onto the aggressive. One can buy the titanium aggressive from Henson, but only 3rd party vendors sell the aluminum aggressive.

Here's a ton more information that many of us in this thread gathered - Henson Razor Models - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/wiki/Henson_Razor_Models

Newbie question: I see that Henson aluminum comes in AL13 (mild) and AL13-M (medium) models. I've seen quite a few instances of "+++" appended. What does that indicate?
Sorry, time limit to edit expired, so here's my intended edit:
I found Henson's FAQ, and its last entry about the Ti22 says it comes in three aggressions: mild/regular, medium, and aggressive and adds that "these aggressions are the same in blade gap and exposure to our AL13 razor." But the AL13 has only two, not three? Anyway, does "+++" refer to the "aggressive" gap/exposure Ti22?

Top Bottom