What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Used the fresh baked ciabatta bread to make chicken balsamic bruschetta..
gcbru1.jpg

Last night: turmeric and ginger chicken, with veggies as insisted by Mrs P. Marinade chicken in turmeric, ginger, garlic, S&P, oil and a little water to thin it out. Give it a couple of hours and stir fry with a little sliced onion, more garlic and ginger, add the veggies (you can use whatever you have to hand) and finish with remaining marinade. Check seasoning and serve with steamed rice.

Apparently both turmeric and ginger are very good for you and have the added benefit of tasting pretty good.
tempImageQFew7W.png

I am grateful to have a lovely fresh whole West Australian Dhufish for Easter.
You'd get few arguments on it being the premium eating fish off Perth waters.
Meal One is Fish Soup. Stock made with the head and bones. Meat picked and reserved.
Crayfish stock added, along with onions, bacon, garlic, white wine, and parsley.
Dhufish wings added, along with a few Exmouth Tiger Prawns. Simmered gently until tender.
Reserved meat added, along with a dob of butter and cream.
A handful of fresh parsley to serve.

OzOVW5g.jpg

RMsBM3d.jpg

ADCFhn8.jpg

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
I am grateful to have a lovely fresh whole West Australian Dhufish for Easter.
You'd get few arguments on it being the premium eating fish off Perth waters.
Meal One is Fish Soup. Stock made with the head and bones. Meat picked and reserved.
Crayfish stock added, along with onions, bacon, garlic, white wine, and parsley.
Dhufish wings added, along with a few Exmouth Tiger Prawns. Simmered gently until tender.
Reserved meat added, along with a dob of butter and cream.
A handful of fresh parsley to serve.

View attachment 1820245

View attachment 1820246

:a14::chef::clap:

I was drinking the wine while I cooked the meal, and it was all cooked out on my grills. So when it was about time to start bringing stuff inside, I left my wine glass inside.

The steak was taking a couple minutes longer to get to temp, and, well, the patio beer fridge was right there beside the grill 😁🍻
Ergonomic design!

Top Bottom