What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Tom-Ford-Noir-Extreme-Eau-de-Parfum-Review.png

1711031844405.jpeg

Drakkar Noir — Guy Laroche

Current Drakkar Noir is great . . . as long as you don't mind reapplying every 14 minutes.

1711032111232.jpeg

Stirling Noir — Stirling

Al Rehab's Dakar has both of these products handily beaten, though, for me. A three-pack of 6 ml attars should fragrance a great bottle of splash, plus give perfume-like performance on skin.

View attachment 1815906
Drakkar Noir — Guy Laroche

Current Drakkar Noir is great . . . as long as you don't mind reapplying every 14 minutes.

View attachment 1815910
Stirling Noir — Stirling

Al Rehab's Dakar has both of these products handily beaten, though, for me. A three-pack of 6 ml attars should fragrance a great bottle of splash, plus give perfume-like performance on skin.
Have you tried the Al Rehab Dakar spray .. i find it to be even stronger than the oil. In fact when I wore both I went totally anosmic .. so now I only really use the spray . Managed to get 3 bottles for £12..absolute bargain and 4 sprays of the stuff is more than enough

Have you tried the Al Rehab Dakar spray .. i find it to be even stronger than the oil. In fact when I wore both I went totally anosmic .. so now I only really use the spray . Managed to get 3 bottles for £12..absolute bargain and 4 sprays of the stuff is more than enough

No, I've not tried the spray, and I'm very surprised to hear it's stronger. Thanks for bringing that info into the thread.

Top Bottom