- Maggard/Horstus-Zebrano/2Band
- Barrister & Mann - Seville
- Claymore
- Feather Professional
- Floid Vigoroso
-
proxy.php

proxy.php

Superb presentation. Such a bowl of shave goodness!

proxy.php

Menuda navajita ésta Herder antigua,la envié a afilar porque creía que su sonrisa estaba mal de asentarla y es que son así estas viejas navajas alemanas.He conseguido un apurado perfecto sin irritaciones ni nada claro está que también me ha ayudado mucho con el deslizamiento el estreno de este jabón Mexicano que también me ha sorprendido mucho,su espuma muy cremosa ha sido la guinda del pastel.

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Navaja F. HERDER ABR.SOHN Solingen 49
Brush: MANU MONTALVO CocoboloFinest Badger 27x 75 mm
Lather: GUASQUE Bergamota
Aftershave: FLOID Blue
Additional Care:
MYRSOL emulsión​

Fabulous photo, my friend! Sounds like another fine soap to look for.

Saturday's Shave
07.22.2017: in the final stretch of Razor project 2017..... Thank God

Musgo Glyce Face Lather & Rinse

Gillette Pro Guard
Pro Guard Blade (2)
Shavemac Colonia No. 1 / Two-Band Silvertip
Mitchell's Wool Fat shave Soap
Paladin Aftershave Balm
Proraso Single Blade Azur Lime Cologne

proxy.php

Have a Nice Saturday

Dave, your array, minus one, must be saying: "There is light at the end of the tunnel!"

Another colorful setup, Barry. I have heard that Vitos is a pretty good performer; I've never given it a try.
Thank you,Ron..Vitos is a wonderful performer, i've yet to try Vitos (Green), but if your familiar with Cella the red Vitos matches it's performance and qualities..well worth trying, if and when you do so.Regards.Barry

Thank you,Ron..Vitos is a wonderful performer, i've yet to try Vitos (Green), but if your familiar with Cella the red Vitos matches it's performance and qualities..well worth trying, if and when you do so.Regards.Barry

Thanks, Barry. The Vitos is one I'm keeping on my radar.

View attachment 806361

Razor: VIG Shaving Futur Clone
Blade: Gillette Nacet
Brush: Rubberset 400 with PAA Switchback Top Cap loaded with Maggard 26mm Black & White Synthetic
Soap: Mike's Natural Soaps - Lime
Aftershave: T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel followed by Avon Island Lime

-- Sammy

How do you like the clone's performance, Sammy? Have you shaved with the Merkur Futur? I wonder how close the clone is to the original's shave. I've seen different opinions, varying from "just like it" to "it has a few problems".

SOTD: 23rd July 2017.
2b.JPG

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Cien ~ Coconut Sheabutter Shower Gel .

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Wilkinsons Fruits ~ Coconut & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush: Omega 10077.

Bowl Lather.

Cream : Boots ~ Cool Cologne Lather Cream .

Blade: Sputnik.(2)

Razor: Gillette Slimtwist .

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Peppermint Oil & Witch Hazel Mixture/ 4711~ Aftershave Cologne.

Nivea Men~ Creme.

Greetings,

A wonderful relaxing sunday shave, with no errors to report.

The Gillette slimtwist is such a wonderful razor, mild smooth, and a excellent performer.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling devine.

Enjoy your sunday, ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

07/22/17 Shave of the Day
Face Wash with Sterling Soap Company Honey Oatmeal Shea Butter Bath Soap
Timeless Razor's Signature Scent Shave Soap by Oleo Soapworks
Creative Flame Pottery Stoneware Shaving Scuttle
Timeless Polished Stainless Steel OC Razor with 0.95mm Blade Gap, Scalloped Cap, & H5 Dimpled Handle - First Use
Voskhod Teflon Coated Russian Blade - 1st Shave
RazoRock Alum Stick
Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner
K Shave Worx Saratoga Aftershave
NIVEA Men Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm

View attachment 806363

That arrayment is a beauty, Steve. Ok; how did you like the Timeless? And how was the Oleo soap? I'm planning on picking up a tub along with another handle and scalloped cap.

Had a Rotbart No.15 arrive from Hungary and this is it's maiden shave. I LOVE this razor!
Hot Shower
Jack Black Engergizing Face Buff
Geo F. Trumper's Skin Food
Rotbart No.15
Feather stainless (new)
Wolf Whiskers
Chiseled Face Rhinoceros
Alum
Thayer's Unscented Alcohol Free
Homemade Rhinoceros A/S
Rhinoceros EdP
proxy.php
proxy.php

I keep hearing good things about the Rotbard and have begun my search. That one looks mighty fine, Christopher. And it does have some attractive companions BTW.

No worries, Ron, I hope that I can help in any way. The dimpled Timeless handle is the perfect length for me (85 mm) and has a good bit of weight to it; I never feel like it's slippery, I like this handle much better than the barber handle that my Timeless originally came with.
The Jamestown Gentleman has such a wonderful scent, it's a flowery, green tobacco; you can also get a whiff of neroli and lavender but they are very light. I love that scent, it's so unique.
The Maseto brush, I could go on and on about them, I have three...one in each color. They perform like a $250 brush and they cost less than $60, it's hard to believe. If you don't have one, I highly recommend that you grab one. I just can't say anything bad about them, great brushes.
I recommend the soap as well or you can wait till August when they will be offering the pre-order for the Jamestown Gentleman Special Edition...it will contain the coveted donkey milk and hops.
I hope that helps Ron, enjoy your Sunday!

Thanks for the information, Josh. I think I'm going to get two of the Maseto brushes. I want the long handled Memphis in 24mm. And I'll probably get the classic shape in 24mm. The 30mm is tempting but I think I'd find it too large. The largest brush I have is 28mm and it is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom