What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

proxy.php

SCS Bulgarian Lavender--I really like it. Somewhat different from SCS standard Lavender. Seems to have something of a balsam or pine note to it, at least in the top. Seems very purely lavender, which I am really into lately for some reason. I would like my car and my closets to smell like this, and I do not mind smelling this way myself. (I have a Nancy Boy clothes spray or whatever the call it in a lavender of some sort. I really like that, too. Soothing.)

Amouage Homage Attar

SCS Bulgarian Lavender--I really like it. Somewhat different from SCS standard Lavender. Seems to have something of a balsam or pine note to it, at least in the top. Seems very purely lavender, which I am really into lately for some reason. I would like my car and my closets to smell like this, and I do not mind smelling this way myself. (I have a Nancy Boy clothes spray or whatever the call it in a lavender of some sort. I really like that, too. Soothing.)

I've been looking for a lavender soliflore as I'm running low on Caldey Island Lavender and can't seem to find it any more I'm not sure if the monks are still making it. If you've tried both, how do you think they compare? Also, how is the longevity? I'm a big fan of lavender fragrances but most don't last more than a couple of hours.

Top Bottom