What's new

Guess that movie

Connected...

$do i look like the joker to you.jpg

Oh man...the one where Billy Murray is a clown bank robber. That is to say a clown who robs banks, not a robber who only steals from clown banks. I missed it last time it was up and I still haven't seen it since it was originally in theatres, but I'm thinking that it was called Quick Change.

Oh man...the one where Billy Murray is a clown bank robber. That is to say a clown who robs banks, not a robber who only steals from clown banks. I missed it last time it was up and I still haven't seen it since it was originally in theatres, but I'm thinking that it was called Quick Change.

And I'm pretty sure I was the one who posted it then, too. All yours, Rob.

I think Quick Change is a vastly underrated movie. I found it on DVD at a pawn shop years after catching it on its initial VHS release.

I know I've seen it, but I'm not 100% sure of the movie it's from. I'm thinking it was the Val Kilmer one...Thunderheart? I'm pretty sure that's who Graham Greene is speaking with in this scene.

An aside: Michael Apted, the director of Thunderheart, also made a documentary at about the same time about Leonard Peltier and the American Indian Movement called Incident at Oglala. If you liked Thunderheart, I recommend IaO as well.

Val Kilmer begs so many great connections, but we just tore through Tombstone, Top Secret, and Real Genius last week, and let's face it, there isn't a frame of celluloid from Top Gun or Heat that you all wouldn't instantly recognize. I don't have high hopes for this one either, but let's see. Connected.

$guessthemovie.jpg

Top Bottom