What's new

What is your face Moisturizer of choice?

i used to use nivea for men but recently started using proraso pre and post, applying it with damp hands... it is the best in the woooorld haha

I really like the Institut Karite revitalizing daytime cream and the regenerative night cream - they aren't oily, and leave the skin feeling great. They aren't cheap, but you only need to apply a very small amount - so they last a long time

Nivea for Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm. Been using it since September and just bought a four-pack of bottles via Amazon. It's not fancy. It works very well for me. YMMV...

$clq_60C8_250.jpg

I usually don't like putting moisturizers on my facebecause many feel greasy, but in cold weather or when I'm out on the water allday getting wind whipped, this works great. Not greasy and no real discerniblescent.

Trumpers Face Food. If my face feels rough, I follow it with Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream.

Last edited:
L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream...Shea Butter. Dont much care for the smell so I use it before bed but it is amazing...

Today I applied some Cetaphil I bought last year and thought I didn't like. I remembered why I didn't like it when I had a funny taste in my mouth within ten minutes. Threw it away so I won't have to remember again.

I have recently been using the Cerave pm face lotion on top of kiehl's vitamin c serum. The combination leaves my face with a very nice smooth softness when I wake up. In the am I have been using the Cremo face lotion. Very light and non greasy, without much scent so it doesn't clash with my after shave or cologne.

Depends on prevailing prices, time of year, and area of application.

Face:

• Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream
  • Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer

Body:

• Jack Black Cool Moisture
  • Nivea Extended Moisture lotion

I've used Neutrogena Post-Shave Lotion or Triple Protect Face Lotion for the past several years, with satisfactory results. Minimal or no fragrance, didn't make my face feel greasy, and did a decent job of soothing my face after cartridge shaving. Since I started DE shaving (today), I'm enjoying Ogallala Bay Rum Limes and Peppercorns with nothing else. We'll see how the face holds up without the extra moisturizing for a while. I can say that when I tried Nivea and some Dove products in the past, my face felt greasy by lunchtime. Those experiments didn't last long.

Currently using BB Cream. In a nutshell BB Cream is an all-in-one cosmetic beauty and skin care product. Depending on the brand you choose, It acts as a foundation, concealer, sunblock, and moisturizer all in one go.

Top Bottom