What's new

Which frag would you wear on a first date?

Well.. maybe regional tastes differ. Here in Germany I would say: none. The same applies to a job interview, for pretty much the same reason.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
These are the scents that I would reach for on a first date

Creed Aventus
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Creed Windsor
Penhaligons Duro
Penhaligons Racquets
Le Labo Rose 31

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
The last first date I went on was in October.....1971 and I wore Brut colonge. I was 16 so that was 42 years ago. I no longer use Brut but I kept the girl, we will celibrate our 40th anniversary in September. Be careful maybe it was the colonge!

AWESOME Kenny! Long time no see! 40 years WOW!

This would take lots and lots of consideration to really pick out the best one. But if I had to make a quick decision I would probably go with...

$ysl_nuit_homme.JPG

This one is by no means one of my favorites or most used. I was wild about it for a couple of months before I discovered better ones. But the ladies absolutely love this stuff!

Creed Aventus or Tom Ford Tuscan Leather.
as somebody who went out on a LOT of first dates a few months ago, those 2 work very well.

well...sorta. They work well for attracting the wrong (or right) type of girl.
The current GF loves my MFK APOM

This one's kinda easy for me. Dior's Eau Sauvage. It's staying power is legendarily low and therefore will only be really detectable when she's "close" - - -
Plus, it's absolutely one of the great scents from a true master nose and house.

Another vote for Chanel. I like many of them but I would go with Allure. If she asks you can say offhandedly, "oh, something from Chanel, Allure I think". Much better than saying, "why it's L'eau de Imprezziano Luchensia" or even worse " that'd be Old Corn Gullet Saddle Spritzer Splash, ma'am".

Top Bottom