What's new

SOTD - March 1, 2010 through March 7, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Rooney Finest | Creed Vetiver | Livi Takeda Damascus & Ram's Horn | Penhaligon's English Fern | Santa Maria Novella Pre/Post | Knize Forest

Spectacular shot, Henry! How was the new Creed Vetiver soap?

Good googa mooga, man!

Amazing picture and I am sure it was a great shave too.

Oah! This is just beautifull sir!!:w00t: It´s like 3D, must be a great camera you have there (not that I´m an expert)
Made me wanna grab that bottle right out off my PC, but I almost cut myself at that razor!!

Awesome!!!

Looks like the cops are chasing ya.

Spectacular shot, Henry! How was the new Creed Vetiver soap?

Thanks gents. It was a spectacular shave....

The Creed Vetiver soap is fantastic (I'm very partial to soaps & creams with lanolin in them). Can't say if it smells like Creed's Vetiver since I've never smelled it.

While my photography skills can't compete with Henry :ouch1:, I'm still participating :w00t:

Razor ~ Winchester | Brush ~ Semogue '09 LE | Soap ~ Old Spice | AS ~ Old Spice | Cologne ~ Old Spice

proxy.php

Revisor 8/8
Simpson Duke 2 in best
Godrej Menthol Mist
Alt Innsbruck AS

Godrej Menthol Mist is really my favorite to shave with; I'm not just talking about in the world of shaving creams, but between all the soaps and creams I've used.

Shavemac Finest | Taylor's Lavender SC | Dubl Duck 5/8 Wonderedge | Thayer's Lavender | Guerlain Vetiver​

Dovo Silver Steel Ebony 5/8" / BK4 / D.R. Arlington SC / D.R. Arlington AS

Congrats on your first straight shave!

proxy.php

Rooney Finest | Creed Vetiver | Livi Takeda Damascus & Ram's Horn | Penhaligon's English Fern | Santa Maria Novella Pre/Post | Knize Forest

What photo editing software do you use? That is awesome!

While my photography skills can't compete with Henry :ouch1:, I'm still participating :w00t:

Razor ~ Winchester | Brush ~ Semogue '09 LE | Soap ~ Old Spice | AS ~ Old Spice | Cologne ~ Old Spice

proxy.php

:drool: Old Spice SS I won't use the cologne or AS but that soap is awesome!

Awesome!!!

Looks like the cops are chasing ya.

You already have it:thumbup1:

Well send it to me and I'll let you know:001_rolle

Henry beautiful pic as always. No 444 with the Pen's? How much menthol is in that AS, anyway?

I quit competing with long ago:lol:

What photo editing software do you use? That is awesome!

Thank you gentlemen. Nearly three years of taking SOTD shots is a lot of practice.

I'll say one thing for the Creed Boutique - they ship very quickly.

Thanks - there wasn't much menthol in the EF. Wasn't much at all until I dropped a crystal in. Now it is quite nice.

Rob - I primarily use Photoshop Elements. On occasion I'll use Picassa when pressed for time.

Last edited:
Today was set to be my next straight shave, but I didn't have the time necessary so I went with the Merkur. Back to the straights on Saturday.

Merkur 37G | Gillette 7 O'clock SharpEdge (Yellow)
Simspons Astor (90th Ann.) | QED/B&B Sandalwood & Rose SS
D.R. Harris Pink AS | Geo. F. Trumper Coral Skin Food

Sunday February 7

Pre: hot shower and 2 x 1 minute hot towels followed by Proraso Pre/post
Brush: T&H Super
Soap: Tabac
Razor: 1949 SS
Blade: Astra Superior
Aftershave: alum followed by Thayers Lavender witch hazel
ASB: Proraso Pre/Post
EDT L'Occitane Vetyver

picture.php

Pete

Shavemac Finest | Taylor's Lavender SC | Dubl Duck 5/8 Wonderedge | Thayer's Lavender | Guerlain Vetiver​

Today was set to be my next straight shave, but I didn't have the time necessary so I went with the Merkur. Back to the straights on Saturday.

Merkur 37G | Gillette 7 O'clock SharpEdge (Yellow)
Simspons Astor (90th Ann.) | QED/B&B Sandalwood & Rose SS
D.R. Harris Pink AS | Geo. F. Trumper Coral Skin Food

Very nice pics, Gentlemen :thumbup1:

Dr. Dittmar Silvertip | Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shaving Soap
Le Grelot, 6/8
Dr. Hauschka Tonikum Spezial | Annemarie Börlind After Shave Gel
Annick Goutal Encens Flamboyant

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom