What's new

Brush Acquisition Thread

1000002081.jpg

From @SgtCrppls 29MM Varlet Megalith XD. I just used it, also. Fantabulous brush, cheers 🍻

My G7 from Frank Shaving

View attachment 1826489

Nice! Congrats!
The G7 knot is really nice!

That's a cool, unique beehive handle. I'm really particular about handles, and many beehives don't aesthetically appeal to me, but that one is nice looking. I might have to check out FS brushes now. Thanks for sharing. 👍

Being so picky , I'm not sure I can completely get on board with this brush being great because it's one of a kind, but I can definitely live with it. So long as the knot works, it's really just a first world problem.

It is indeed a very unique beehive, very futuristic take on the traditional beehive shape.

The G7 knot is also excellent so overall, an excellent brush.

View attachment 1829186

Just received this Mondial boar for my birthday 😎
Never tried anything other than my Mühle synthetic - will be fun!
Happy Birthday!

What a nice looking Boar and a classy setup there. Just remember to give the Boar some time to break in. Unlike synthetics, they do break in and get better with repeated use.

As someone with sensitive skin, I usually hand lather a Boar for the first dozen + shaves to get the tips to split a bit (or a lot, lol). After the break-in, a boar can be as luxurious as a hundred dollar Badger. They are truly Hidden gems. 👍

Happy Birthday!

What a nice looking Boar and a classy setup there. Just remember to give the Boar some time to break in. Unlike synthetics, they do break in and get better with repeated use.

As someone with sensitive skin, I usually hand lather a Boar for the first dozen + shaves to get the tips to split a bit (or a lot, lol). After the break-in, a boar can be as luxurious as a hundred dollar Badger. They are truly Hidden gems. 👍
Thank you, sir!

I just tested it this morning and it feels great already. But I guess it will be even better with time. Not even any "wet animal smell" on this one 😎

Top Bottom