What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

I'm waiting on an order of GFT SF (lime and coral) to replace empty containers but I like T&H shaving creams about the best of the big three T Brit manufacturers that I placed an order for a tub of Grafton shaving cream and a couple bottles of Grafton and Trafalgar aftershave balms. I've had a chance to sample these from their sample packs so I'm adding to my T&H stash (almond, lime, rose, Trafagar creams). I like the 1805 as well but have to work through some of what's on hand before I do silly acquisitions again.

1920s Gillette Old Type Bakelite, it's in excellent condition too! Barbicide as well.

oldtype.jpg

What a day.... 😍🥲😍

* Razorock Lupo 95
* Razorock Lupo 95 OC
* Razorock Hawk V3 "A"
* DG Opulence soap + A/S
* B&M Seville soap + A/S + Balm
* Ikon B1 Standard
* 2x Maggard black anodised SS handles
* Col. Conk lime soap + A/S
* A&E Choco Cubano soap + A/S + perfume
* Omega 6189 pure badger brush
* RazoRock Hive 24 Mokasoft HD brush

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I finally got an update from USPS. My two British Vintage Gillette razors have made it to the next step after sitting for 7 days in a row without a scan... they are still in Los Angeles... but at a USPS distribution center. They should move to their next location on Monday... If I'm lucky, they'll end up here at our place in Florida by Friday or Saturday.

What a stroke of luck! I got on the Wolfman waitlist and posted in the Wolfman thread that I'll be looking forward to when my name comes up, but I'd really like to find a preowned Wolfman if the opportunity presents (pretty much a long shot!). Then a member contacted me and I bought his Wolfman. Just arrived in the mail! I'll test drive later tonight...

proxy.php

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
What a stroke of luck! I got on the Wolfman waitlist and posted in the Wolfman thread that I'll be looking forward to when my name comes up, but I'd really like to find a preowned Wolfman if the opportunity presents (pretty much a long shot!). Then a member contacted me and I bought his Wolfman. Just arrived in the mail! I'll test drive later tonight...

proxy.php
Congrats.. which one is it? I can't tell by the photo since I've never seen one in person.

Burning Some Cash Again 😑🥰😑 :

*MWF Soap With Bowl (I wish it's not broken as always)
*Zenith M20 (24.5mm Manchurian Knot X Italian Flag Resin Handle)
*Fatip il Grosso Gold OC
*Omega 71762 (27mm Finest Boar Knot X Italian Flag Resin Handle)
*La Toja Classic Shaving Cream X3
*La Toja After Shave Splash X3
*La Toja Shave Stick X3
*La Toja Classic After Shave Balm X3
*Ikon B1 OC Base Plate

I just ordered a Feather Artist Club SR and two packs of Feather Super Pro blades. I’ve been considering buying one for a while now.

I figured if I don’t like it for full shaves, I can use it to shave my upper cheeks and lower neck this winter when I grow my beard.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I bought the two packs of the more aggressive AC blades (Feather Pro and Feather ProSuper) for my Claymore Evolution in anticipation of SEptember. I only have one model of SE razor so the more efficient blades will be a way for me to change things up a bit. <eg> ;)

Top Bottom