What's new

Meles Meles - "upland"

Kinda neat - these are the bad boys with which the "Rooney Finest" badger hairs are purported to be attained from....
proxy.php

Austin said:
They ain't pretty animals but they make very nice brush hairs.

They most certainly aren't.... I've been doing quite a bit of research on badgers and badger hair (I am having a hard time believing the Rooney Finest hair is not colored) and I've come to find.... "pure" badger is predominantly sourced from around the anus/anal area of the badger. Well, I don’t know about you, I don’t care if it is steamed for 2 hours and deemed “sterilized” I don’t think I want to wipe “butt” hair on my face. :ciappa: :badger:

joel said:
They most certainly aren't.... I've been doing quite a bit of research on badgers and badger hair (I am having a hard time believing the Rooney Finest hair is not colored) and I've come to find.... "pure" badger is predominantly sourced from around the anus/anal area of the badger. Well, I don’t know about you, I don’t care if it is steamed for 2 hours and deemed “sterilized” I don’t think I want to wipe “butt” hair on my face. :ciappa: :badger:

Isn't there a joke about that where a bear asks a badger if something sticks to his fur and when the badger says no, he....?!?

KUJO said:
Isn't there a joke about that where a bear asks a badger if something sticks to his fur and when the badger says no, he....?!?

I know that one, although in the version I know the bear asks a rabbit.........:lol:

joel said:
and I've come to find.... "pure" badger is predominantly sourced from around the anus/anal area of the badger

I'm sitting here grinning from ear to ear at the thought of legions of best badger brush users being totally mortified to learn they are, in fact, wiping hair from a badgers *** all over their faces every morning......CLASSIC!!:lol: :lol: :biggrin: :biggrin:

So if the Pure badger hair is from the rear, and you shave using the Moss Scuttle, would the title of your SOTD pic be...

anyone guessed yet?

SCUTTLE-BUTT!

Randy

Mark, you may proceed!

joel said:
Sorry Joel. That is not the way one gets $hit faced.

joel said:
That is AWESOME! When I first read this, I laughed so hard that I peed two drops.:lol:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Gee. What's he going to do when he finds out that their silvertip is just badger pubic hair?

With apologies to Clarence Thomas.........

Top Bottom