What's new

Milwaukee, WI

Soaps & Sents has been the only place I have been able to find any selection of soaps, creams, and ASB. They also have a limited, and expensive, selection of brushes too. They have two locations; one in Mayfair mall accross from where the now defunct Shaprer Image used to be, and another location on Downer Street in Milwaukee's east side.

They sell just about EVERYTHING Kiss My Face, as well as C&E sents like Sandalwood, Sienna, and 1752. They are always friendly and quick to help if needed.

In the surrounding Milwaukee area, there is a store on Main Street in Cedarburg. They sell a wide variety of stuff including the C&E line and Omega brushes.

South of Milwaukee in Kenosha there is a C&E Outlet store.

Soaps & Scents is a great resource for shaving soaps, creams, and aftershaves. I'll try to get and post a picture the next time I'm in the store.

It is called Commen Scents down town Racine. He has a supply of Omega brushes and some straight razors and stock of burts bee and C&E.

Anybody know the name of the store in Cedarburg? I would like to stop in there and check it out.

Thanks

It is Savon something...but it is not worth the visit. Ever since the economy turned south the owner has not restocked anything. There are virtually no shaving items left.

It is Savon something...but it is not worth the visit. Ever since the economy turned south the owner has not restocked anything. There are virtually no shaving items left.

Thanks for the info, I guess I won't bother. I was hoping there was a glimmer of hope that the Milwaukee area wasn't a shaving supply wasteland.

Top Bottom