What's new

QEDman Skin Basics After Shave Discussion thread

I have had the unscented for about 6 weeks and really enjoy it.

It works quite well, isn't greasy and provides a good amount of moisturizing.

For 3/4 of the year (I live where where we get real winters)it is all I will need in terms of a moisturizing product (although I'll often use a moisturizer with SPF). It absorbs quickly into the skin - Charles suggested to me that I should try not rubbing it completely into the skin, but should apply it and let it abosorb gradually into the skin (it takes about a minute or two). I really like this method and have used it with other products such as Baxter's (this method actully boosts the cooling properties).

I also use this product post-shower at the gym and before bed if my skin is a little dry.

The unscented doesn't irritate my skin in any way and has quickly become one of my favourite aftershave balms.

If you're looking for a new balm or a light moisturizer, I recommend that you throw a bottle of this into your next QED order.

Thanks, Jim. I'm thinking the Unscented would be good to start with. Can't beat the price, either. But I don't think Charles is trying to make a huge profit here - I'm sure he's doing it for fun mostly :)

djr7572 said:
Thanks, Jim. I'm thinking the Unscented would be good to start with. Can't beat the price, either. But I don't think Charles is trying to make a huge profit here - I'm sure he's doing it for fun mostly :)

Sounds good,post up your thoughts after you use it.:biggrin:

I have been using the new A/S and to me it is very average it reminds me of Maleface which I beleive Charles likes alot and sells on his site. It is inexpensive but I would not buy again.

Clark!

I tried the original QED aftershave and it is very moisturizing (perhaps too much) and did not sooth my skin at all. Thankfully, it didn't leave my skin tacky or oily feeling.

Top Bottom